Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I'm just trying to develop an online body of work (even if the work is throwaway nonsense) to advance my writing career.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gaygin Short

There's no way this can be true but a Google search and a quick query among acquaintances indicates no one yet has stooped to calling the most recent Supreme Court nominee "Elena Gaygin." Is this even possible? I would have thought some second rate comedians would have it written as soon as Kagin's name hit the media just for the sake of the rhyme, even before speculation about her sexuality began. It seems inconceivable that I am simultaneously the most tasteless and most innovative individual within the blogosphere, but perhaps this is my moment in whatever the Internet equivalent is to the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home